As a successful entrepreneur, real estate agent, sales professional, or recruiter, you know that being in contact with the right people at the right time is the key to your business. [tweet this]
Evercontact helps you auto-enrich the contact info for these people, but of course there’s a lot more you can do to step up your networking. Here are our hard-earned tips!
1) If you haven’t already, definitely sync your contacts so you can reach out to them on the go, and almost always know who’s calling you! Get started here and if you need to clean that data up, then take a look at this post first.
2) What’s the fastest way to add someone’s contact info? You can do it in real-time with 1-click thanks to our chrome plugin. Grab contact information from anywhere on the web (email signature, about me page, etc) and save it to google contacts, to salesforce, to evernote or to your desktop.
3) We asked the experts in our community to share their “Hottest Contact Management tips“ on the blog – one of which shows you how to develop 2700 new leads by “congratulating” people on their new jobs!
4) Did you know that there are 40x more fax numbers than youtube links in email signatures? After analyzing nearly a billion emails, we released this “The Anatomy of an Email Signature” infographic revealing a ton of surprising figures. Learn more there and definitely test out our tips on improving your email signature.
5) Are YOU in your contacts’ address book? Communication is a 2-way street, so definitely leverage your email signature so that your contacts can ALWAYS get in touch with you (and via the channel they prefer). Even better, get your personalized addme link so that anyone reading your emails can add your contact information in 1 click.
6) Customize your Evercontact settings to work for you like you need it to! Login to your settings to choose:
- Automatic contact updates or Manual mode where you individually save the contacts you want.
- Don’t have many international contacts? Then, undo the telephone normalization.
- Choose your email rhythm— contact update notifications every day, week or month
- Add a secondary account that you want analyzed as well.
- Need a salesforce or highrise connection? Add it in CRM.
- Set up your Addme
- And with your Thnx Barometer you can earn nice discounts and free months of premium service.
7) And if your address book is a bit of a mess, you could even considering hitting the reset button as our power client, Raanan said with a Flashback.
Have a tip? Question?
We’d love to continue the dialogue, so feel free to drop a comment below! 🙂