There’s a lot of buzz around email and innovation these days, and at the same time, it remains a tool AND like any other tool it needs to be used efficiently or else… it isn’t efficient.
Hence these 10 signs you’re rocking out email!
1) You’re too busy elsewhere PRODUCING, CREATING, SELLING, TEACHING, LEARNING to read your email right now… and more than a few times a day at most!
2) Your email isn’t open right now
3) You rock out the hottest email productivity apps out there: rapportive, boomerang, mailbox, sanebox, unrollme, contactually, nimble, awayfind and hopefully writethatname ;-).
4) You read Sanebox’s 100 email hacks and said… “Yeah… I do that”
5) You use email for what email is most productive for: outbound communication. For your internal needs you use yammer, trello, a chat software as the team at Angel List does—> nice read on why you should do this!
6) It’s 3PM and you’ve only processed your email twice… and you’re NOT on vacation 😉
7) You hesitate to “check” email on your mobile phone as it’s not a great way to efficiently process and move through the ACTIONS you need to take with each email (though mailbox has helped this with its boomerang-like functionality for the iphone).
8) Check email? You don’t even know what that means anymore. You PROCESS it, and are good friends with inbox zero.
9) You get out of your seat and talk to your co-worker as opposed to emailing them… #petpeeve
10)…. oh… that’s for you to add below in the comments 😉
Want Your Gmail, Outlook Address Book Automagically Updated?