Less than a month after its launch, The Thnx Barometer, a new program at WriteThat.name,
has been used by over 380 users and they’ve now “won” 111 months of free subscription
Paris, 29 November 2012 – Kwaga, creator of WriteThat.name, the online service that automatically updates your address book, announced the launch of its new Thnx Barometer which thanks its users for their support and encourages them to share their favorite service via social networks and among their colleagues.
Launched on November 7, in less than a month, the Thnx Barometer has churned out 111 months of free premium for 380 of WriteThat.name’s loyal users!
Since its launch in June 2011, WriteThat.name has grown steadily, driven especially by word-of-mouth of its users, and also thanks to quite a bit of international pr
ess. This new gamifying angle that rewards users for their generous actions has already started to have a viral impact on the user base and the WriteThatname team is very excited about the longterm potential of this unique program.
System of “credits” that promotes word-of-mouth:
The program allows users to earn credits by participating in development of awareness of the service, especially on social networks:
- 2 credits per invitation via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+
- 3 credits comment on GoogleApps Marketplace and SalesForce exchange or responding to a survey.
- 10 credits for writing a blog post, adding a WriteThatname widget to a website or adding a link a user’s email signature.
- And 5 credits are awarded for each new registration resulting from the aforementioned actions.
And rewards users with free features and discounts on services
be shared with another colleague or friendA user’s Thnx Barometer credits accumulate and they can:
- be used to receive free months of subscription (5 credits qualify for a free month) or discounts of services such as Flashback (analysis of the emails of 12 months prior to enrollment to enrich their address book). 60 credits equals a free premium subscripition or Flashback, and 30 credits would reduce the cost by 50%.
Immediate success with users
This program has met great success since a week after its launch, it has issued more than 9300 credits and rewarded 380 people.
The WriteThatname team is already preparing a second phase which will strengthen the gamification element based Facebook connection, setting up badges etc.
“WriteThat.name is a service designed by and for our users. The expression of satisfaction on their social networks, their encouragement and feedback help us to improve our service on a daily basis. ” says Kwaga’s CEO, Philippe Laval. “This loyalty program rewards the virality they are driving!”
Some user messages:
“The THNX Barometer will definitely make me more motivated to share the service. I use a lot of Apps, and this is the first time I see something this well put together in terms of referral program. Keep up the good work!” – an anonymous friendly user
Screenshot of the Thx Barometer