UPDATE: All users, freemium and premium, can now choose wether we send confirmation emails.
In this period of AddressBookGate, we find it necessary to fully explain what we do – and don’t do – with your address book:
- We do not copy any information from your address book.
- We do not download your address book.
- We do not cache any information on our servers in any manner whatsoever.
However, from time to time some of your contacts may receive an email from us.
Here is why:
When we detect a contact in an email that you have received, we sometimes send an email to this contact to see if he/she wants to validate their details. You will find an example of this confirmation email later in this post.
- In Premium Mode, you have the option of whether or not to activate this feature.
- For Freemium Users, this feature is automatically enabled.
We make sure to send only one email confirmation request per year per email contact, at most.
We want to be as clear as possible in our communication to you. However, if you have any questions about any of these points, please don’t hesitate to send me an email at email@example.com or post on this post.
Confirmation email example